Deliveries & Returns Policy
WHAT ARE MY DELIVERY OPTIONS?
Minimum purchase of R150 is required.
Delivery to main city centres and regional outlying areas only. Our Standard Delivery times are within 5 working days for main centres only and within 7 working days to regional outlying areas.
Main Centres (Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane, and Kimberley).
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Standard Delivery – A minimum purchase of R150 is required for all deliveries. All orders above R500 are free. A small fee of R50 applies if your cart total is below R500, which is applicable to all areas in the main city centres and regional outlying areas within South Africa.
WHeRE CAN YOUR ORDER BE DELIVERED?
We will only deliver to a physical address, and not a P.O. Box number. We require that each and every delivery be signed for, as proof of delivery.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
Our speedy drivers will deliver your order during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. VICTORY LAB wants to deliver on time as promised within the stipulated time frame. However, things happen and so we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame.
- The delivery fee will be displayed during the ordering checkout process, but before checkout has been finalized.
- We will notify you via email as to the process of your Order, and you will also be able to track Order on our Website.
- Upon delivery or collection of your Order a delivery/collection note will be issued for signature, reflecting the Items that are being delivered or collected, delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount paid.
- You should always check that the Items being collected or delivered are correct and are free from any defects. Should the packaging be damaged and you accept the Order without fully inspecting the Items you should add a note on the delivery note stipulating that the packaging was damaged, or items were not inspected. Where there is an issue with the Items detected after acceptance of the Order, you should notify us via email without delay in order for us to be aware of any issues with the Items and in order for arrangements to be made for the items to be returned and refunded.
- Although reasonable care shall be taken, we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details that have been provided to us, or if an unauthorised person at your chosen delivery address accepts delivery of your Order, as we do not verify the identity of the person at the delivery address who signs the delivery note.
- After 2 (two) failed attempts to deliver your Order to you at your chosen delivery address via our courier services, your Order shall be returned to us and the purchase shall be reversed after the cost of the second delivery has been deducted.
- For purposes of this clause “we, us, our” shall include any agent or independent contractors who may be responsible for delivery on behalf of us which shall also include the courier services.
- Should you not be satisfied with any Item/s purchased on our website, you may return for refund, credit or exchange unused Items in a saleable condition within 30 (thirty) calendar days, subject to producing proof of purchase (invoice or delivery note) via our courier services.
- Ask us for a free courier collection by phoning 031 2744300 or email email@example.com
- Should any Items purchased on our website be defective, these Items, if unaltered, may be returned for refund or replacement (where stock is available).
- Due to health reasons, we do not accept returns on items such as costumes, socks, underwear, and jewellery.
- Alternatively, you can choose to return via courier for a collection fee of R75. If you wish to exchange your items, you will incur a further R50 for the new delivery.
- You may cancel your Order prior to us sending you the Order shipping notification. Should you cancel Orders after we have sent out the Order shipping notification a shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.